Bonanza charges a flat-rate transaction fee of 25¢ ($0.25) on all completed sales. We only charge an (adjustable) final value fee - and a small transaction fee for non-members - after an item is sold.
- The transaction fee is not a listing insertion fee.
- Sellers can continue to post items to Bonanza for free; the only time this fee will be assessed is after a completed sale.
- The transaction fee is in addition to standard final value fees.
- All sellers with a Bonanza membership subscription are exempt from the transaction fee.
- Sellers can continue to make commission-free sales to negate the final value fee.
- Note that the 25¢ transaction fee will still apply.
- Sellers can continue to use rewards tokens toward fee payments.
Sellers are still able to list items on Bonanza and external advertising platforms without any up-front costs.
If you are also selling on eBay, you can update your prices on Bonanza to match those on eBay by using the option "Import new and revised items".
If you only sell on Bonanza and need to make any price adjustments to your listings, you can do so in bulk with our Batch Edit Items tool.
Contact our support team for any questions about Bonanza pricing or updating your listings.