Handmade or Made-to-Order items are items that are made by you, the seller, or a worker affiliated with your business. These differ from "pre-order" or "pre-sale" items - that is, orders for items that have not yet been made commercially available - which are prohibited on Bonanza.
You may list your handmade or made-to-order goods on Bonanza as long as you follow these guidelines:
- All handmade or made-to-order items are made by you or a worker affiliated with your business
- Item images and descriptions are your own, must accurately represent the actual product that is for sale and must not infringe upon any third party's intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets
- Where possible, your item(s) must be listed in a "Custom," "Handmade," or "Handcrafted" subcategory, for example "Jewelry & Watches >> Handcrafted, Artisan Jewelry"
- If a "Custom," "Handmade," or "Handcrafted" subcategory does not exist for your type of item, the Brand will be listed as "Custom," "Handmade," or "Handcrafted"
- If you are selling customizable or personalized items, you must indicate that any product images used are purely for example
- The listing description accurately states the lead-time for made-to-order items; that is, the amount of time it takes to complete production before the item is shipped to the buyer