You're already shopping for clothes on Bonanza. Why not show off your unique style for a chance to win a $20 Bonanza gift card so you can score even more cool threads? Simply enter the #BonanzaTees Instagram Contest and you'll be in the running!
What are the rules for entering?
It's pretty easy.
- Follow @bonanzamarket on Instagram
- Take a picture of someone (preferably you) wearing a t-shirt that was purchased on Bonanza within the last 30 days
- Post the picture to Instagram using #BonanzaTees
How is the winner chosen?
The winner will be chosen by our Instagram Curator based on the creativity and quality of the photo. Here are some tips:
- Photo must contain someone wearing a shirt purchased on bonanza.com
- Photo must not be blurry
- Image should have no graphics or text added to the photo (e.g, no Snapchat text)
- Optimal image sizes
- Square image: 1080px in width by 1080 px in height
- Vertical image: 1080px in width by 1350 px in height
- Horizontal image: 1080px in width by 566 px in height
Bonus points awarded for:
- Action shots
- Clean background
- Photos in cool places, such as special landmarks
How will I know if I won?
Each Monday, the winner will receive a direct message from BonanzaMarket on Instagram. Winners are given the option to choose between a $20 gift card to spend on Bonanza or one of our Bonanza T-Shirts. We'll also ask for permission to repost the image on Bonanza's Instagram, followed by thousands of buyers and sellers. If you don't get a direct message from us, you didn't win that week and can enter again!
How often can I enter?
We will consider one photo per week, as long as the t-shirt was purchased within the last month. You can submit a new photo of the same shirt multiple times if your image was not previously selected.
What if I don't have an Instagram account?
The image must be posted on Instagram to be entered in the contest. You can sign up for a free Instagram account here. Make sure to follow @bonanzamarket and use the hashtag (#BonanzaTees) in your post.
Is this contest for t-shirts only?
For now, the contest is limited to t-shirts or other similar apparel. We may expand to other categories at a later date.