Bonanza has partnered with ShipWorks, the leading shipping software program for warehouses and fulfillment centers, to allow sellers to easily manage and ship orders using national and local carriers.
What is ShipWorks?
ShipWorks is a shipping software and order fulfillment solution that helps online retailers and warehouses organize, process and ship their orders quickly and easily from any PC. The shipping platform also offers extensive automation features, allowing sellers to automatically import orders, print shipping labels, apply parcel insurance and communicate package tracking information to the product buyer. ShipWorks integrates with all major delivery carriers including UPS, FedEx, U.S. Postal Service, DHL, OnTrac and more.
What are the benefits of the ShipWorks integration?
The ShipWorks integration offers Bonanza customers:
- Access to Discounted Shipping Rates. ShipWorks provides discounts of up to 16% off FedEx rates for new accounts, up to 30% off UPS rates, and up to 40% off USPS Post Office rates.
- Plug-and-Play Order Imports. ShipWorks allows Bonanza sellers to easily import and manage orders from multiple sales channels.
- Advanced Automation Tools. ShipWorks can be configured to automatically select the best shipping service for specific shipping zones and types of packages, plus automatically hold orders that have specific characteristics to check for fraud.
- ShipSenseTM Predictive Analytics. ShipWorks offers ShipSense, an exclusive feature that automatically populates empty data fields using machine learning from previous order history.
- International Shipping Made Simple. ShipWorks generates all the required forms for international delivery with shipping info automatically imported from a marketplace or store.
Can I use ShipWorks to manage returns on Bonanza?
At this time, Bonanza does not support order returns. Sellers must manage returns directly through ShipWorks.
How much does it cost?
The Bonanza integration is available for free to new and existing customers of ShipWorks. ShipWorks offers a variety of pricing plans depending on your business needs.