The yearly sales report shows your total Bonanza sales for a given calendar year. You can view current year-to-date sales, or complete sales from a previous calendar year. This feature is designed to make managing revenue and spending on Bonanza easier for sellers.
Watch a short video on billing statements and yearly sales reports.
How can I view my Yearly Sales Report?
Visit your Selling Dashboard by clicking the "Selling" link in the upper left-hand corner of any page. Select the "Reports" tab, then click "Yearly sales."
Yearly Sales Report Summary
The Yearly Sales Report is broken into two columns: "Total Sales & Revenue" & "Business Services & Subscriptions."
Total Sales & Revenue
This section offers a summary of the report and includes an at-a-glance look at the following totals:
- Sales. This count includes all offers made during the calendar year. This includes orders that were refunded or cancelled.
- Revenue. This is the total amount earned from Bonanza sales during the calendar year.
- Final value fees. This is the total amount of final value fees you paid to Bonanza during the calendar year.
- Tax Collected. This is the total amount of taxes collected during the calendar year, based on any tax rules you've set up.
Business Services & Subscriptions
This section lists fees paid to Bonanza for any services you have opted into or purchased on Bonanza. It's possible that you have no service or subscription charges,* but, if applicable, the following totals will be displayed here:
- Shipping labels. This shows the total amount you paid for any shipping labels purchased via Bonanza. This does not include prices for shipping labels purchased via third-party providers.
- Membership subscription. This shows the total amount you paid to Bonanza for your optional membership subscription.
- Webstore subscription.This shows the total amount you paid to Bonanza for your standalone Webstore subscription.
- Background Burner Pro subscription. This shows the total amount you paid to Bonanza for your Background Burner Pro subscription. Note that the Background Burner Pro service has been discontinued as of March 2, 2021.
- TurboTraffic. This will show the total cost of any TurboTraffic packs purchased.
*If you have not opted into any subscriptions or purchased services via Bonanza, your Yearly Sales Report will not include the "Business Services & Subscriptions" section.
Below the Sales Report Summary, each month for the year will be individually displayed, allowing you to dig deep into your transactions for the month by clicking the arrow next to the month/year to expand the table.
The table for each month features the offer date and offer ID, along with a link to the offer page.
The "Total Price" column shows the total amount paid by the buyer at the time of purchase. This is different from Final Offer Value, which is used to calculate your seller fees shown in the "Final Value Fee" column. To see more details about a transaction, view the offer page.
If you have set up tax rules, the "Tax Collected" column shows the tax for any qualifying offer. Tax is automatically included to the total price and paid directly to you, the seller. We recommend checking with your local legislation to determine when to charge tax and what the current tax rates for your location are.