Listing your digital good on Bonanza is just as easy as listing a physical good.
Before creating your first digital goods listing, please review our digital goods listing policy.
The only two differences are that 1) the item must be listed in the "Digital Goods" category, and 2) instead of setting the standard shipping options, you'll upload a file that your buyers will download directly from Bonanza after a successful purchase.
Select the "Digital Goods" category
When you list your digital good, select the "Digital Goods" category or one of its subcategories.
Upload your digital file file
After selecting a "Digital Goods" category, the "Shipping Options" section will change to reveal an upload form. To upload your file, either click on the outlined box, or drag and drop your file from your computer.
After successfully attaching a file, the upload form will display the filename, the file size, and an option to remove the file from the listing.
Once a buyer purchases your digital good, the file will automatically be attached to the order summary for the buyer to immediately download.
How many digital goods may I list?
Great Question! That's going to depend on your membership level. Members at our basic level can upload up to 10 listings containing digital goods. Our premium members can upload even more! Silver members can upload up to 100 listing containing digital goods. Gold members can make up to 500 digital good listings. Platinum members can upload up to 1,000! Wow! Still not enough for you? Titan members feature no limits at all on how many digital good they can list. Go crazy, upload ALL the digital goods!
How can I protect myself against buyer disputes?
Bonanza allows sellers to accept payments via PayPal and Amazon Payments, both of which offer a level of seller protection. We recommend contacting your payment processor for specific information regarding seller protection eligibility. In the event a buyer opens a dispute indicating their digital download was not received, we recommend providing the following information to your payment provider:
- Purchaser’s e-mail address to which the goods were delivered
- Date and time goods were downloaded/delivered
- Proof that Bonanza’s website was accessed for services after the transaction date
- Description of the goods downloaded
Any communication between buyer and seller should take place via Bonanza's internal messaging system (BMail).
Important notes about digital file uploads
- At this time you can only upload one file per listing. If you would like your listing to include multiple files, please put them in a zip file, and upload the zip file instead.
- If you upload another file, it will replace the current file.
- The current maximum file size for any digital file is 100 MB.
- You will not be able to remove a digital file from your listing after you have made a sale. However, you may put the listing on "Reserve" and create a new listing.
- Don't forget to set a quantity. If you would like to sell more than one copy of your digital good, be sure to set a quantity greater than 1. For an "unlimited" quantity, set the number to someting very large like 9999.
- Your digital file must adhere to our digital goods listing policy.