The Background Burner is a tool designed by Bonanza to remove the background from any image or photo. When you feed your product photos into Background Burner, it gives them back as beautiful, studio-quality images that delight shoppers and increase sales conversion. Buyers are more likely to buy your products if they have a clean, white background. Case studies show that removing the background using a tool like Background Burner can increase sales conversion by 300%. Giving your images a crisp, white background will also give a professional and uniform look to your booth.
What images will provide the best results?
To receive the best results from the Background Burner, the image should follow these basic guidelines:
- Image is in focus. Use a tripod or rest your camera on something sturdy when taking the photo.
- Background is devoid of busy patterns.
- Image is well-lit. Use natural lighting when possible and avoid reflections or shadows.
- Image contains a single object in front of a plain background. The higher the contrast between the object and the background, the better.
What aspects of the image might cause undesirable results from the Background Burner?
- Image is out-of-focus or blurry.
- Background is busy and contains multiple patterns or textures.
- Object is complex and contains tight corners with nooks, crannies and holes.
- Image lighting is poor and the item is hard to see.
- Too many objects in the image, making the item hard to identify.
- Object and background colors are too similar.
Why did my image upload fail?
There are 3 common reasons why an image might fail to upload:
- The subject of the image is too small. The Background Burner is programmed to reject images if the foreground element is too small in comparison to the total dimensions of the image. This is typically a result of the item being too far from the camera, or the camera being zoomed out.
- The Background Burner can't distinguished the foreground from the background. If the "object" of the image is too close to the background, the Background Burner will get confused, resulting in an upload error.
- The image is corrupt. If the image file is missing the data that identifies it as an image, you won't be able to upload it to the Background Burner.
Are there any other reasons my image(s) won't be processed?
There are a couple of reasons why the Background Burner may not be able to process an image:
- That image is a duplicate of another image that that was submitted by the same user. To save time, money and resources, our system will not approve duplicate images for processing. Once the burned image is returned, you may duplicate the image using external software.
- The image is too complex. If there are too many individual elements to an image (e.g several holes, tight corners, nooks), our system will not be able to process the burn successfully. In these rare cases, we will cancel and refund your Background Burner Pro membership.