Shop with peace of mind - your purchase is protected by PayPal Buyer Protection. If your item arrives damaged, significantly different than described, or not at all, you may be able to recover your payments. And this protection is available to you FOR FREE!
What kinds of purchases are covered by PayPal Buyer Protection?
Purchases made with PayPal as the payment method. Purchases made through Amazon Pay, Stripe or any other payment method won't be covered by PayPal's Buyer Protection.
- Purchased items must be a physical good and must be shipped.
- Things you can touch (like a shirt or a book or a DVD) are eligible for Buyer Protection.
- Digital goods (such as mp3s or digital photos delivered by email or from a download link) aren't covered by PayPal Buyer Protection.
- Items purchased by paying the full amount in one transaction using PayPal.
- If you make a purchase and pay in multiple installments, the purchase cannot be covered by PayPal Buyer Protection.
- Purchases made by PayPal members whose accounts are in good standing.
What kinds of purchases are not covered?
- All vehicles
- Licenses and access to digital content
- Airline flight tickets
- Real estate
- Businesses for sale
- Prohibited items on the "PayPal Acceptable Use Policy"
How does PayPal Buyer Protection Work on Bonanza?
- Purchase an eligible item from a Bonanza seller and check out using PayPal.
- If your item doesn't arrive or is very different from the description on Bonanza, file a dispute through the PayPal Resolution Center.* Your dispute must be filed with 180 days of the payment date.
- Communicate with the seller directly and try to resolve the dispute together. Bonanza support may also be able to help you resolve the situation quickly.
- If your dispute cannot be resolved with the seller, you can escalate your dispute into a claim. The claim must be filed within 20 days of filing the initial dispute with PayPal.
- PayPal will make a decision on your claim and if they decide in your favor, they will credit your account with the full purchase price including shipping costs.
*If you completed your purchase as a guest on PayPal, you will need to contact them via telephone to file your dispute. You can contact PayPal directly at 1-888-221-1161 or 1-866-888-4178. Please have the phone number you entered on PayPal when you completed your purchase handy so that you can quickly reach a representative.
To learn more about PayPal Buyer Protection, including terms and conditions as well as important details about filing a dispute, please visit the PayPal Buyer Protection page.