Bonanza offers sellers six membership levels: Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Titan and Titan Ad. Watch a short video on how to sign up for a membership.
Why should I subscribe to a membership?
You are not required to have a membership in order to sell on Bonanza, however the memberships offer a variety of premium tools and resources that can help sellers drive traffic to their booth and keep shoppers browsing their goods. Sellers can gain access to Google Analytics to better analyze their business, set custom booth sort orders so their seasonal items are promoted at the top of their booth homepage, and receive monthly TurboTraffic, just to name a few of the added benefits associated with the memberships.
Here's a summary of features associated with each of the membership levels:
- Embed your Google Analytics tracking code to gain detailed statistics and information about your booth activity
- Add custom booth panels under your booth homepage banner to highlight listings and specials
- Hide item reviews from other marketplaces such as walmart.com
- Link to another listing in your booth in the Product page box
- List up to 100 digital goods
- Customize your booth sort order
- Receive up to 100 SMS notifications per month when you receive new offers or buyer inquiries
All of the Silver features noted above, plus..
- Additional advertising spend, including up to 4 days of TurboTraffic
- Appear in sponsored listing results when buyers search for keywords mentioned in your listing title or description
- Apply discounts as visible markdowns
- Link to 8 most similar listings in your booth in the Product page box
- List up to 500 digital goods
- Pay no shipping label processing fees when purchasing a shipping label on Bonanza using a pre-funded shipping account
- Item Personalization for customizable listings
- Receive up to 250 SMS notifications per month when you receive new offers or buyer inquiries
- Advanced Item Stats showing which keywords drive traffic and sales for your items
- Access to live support chat
All of the Gold features noted above, plus..
- Up to 7 days of TurboTraffic
- Facebook Remarketing to reach Facebook users who have visited your booth, added your items to their wishlist or cart, and more
- List up to 1,000 digital goods
- Receive up to 500 SMS notifications per month when you receive new offers or buyer inquiries
- View booth stats from the last 24 hours
Diamond (Available starting 09/01/2023)
All of the Platinum features noted above plus..
Curated Guides inclusion
Guaranteed Facebook ad placement
Social media call outs on Bonanza's social media pages
All of the Platinum* features noted above, plus..
- List up to 100,000 items per booth
- Advertise across all channels at Basic advertising commission level (9%)
- Up to 25 days of TurboTraffic
- List unlimited digital goods
- Receive up to 1,000 SMS notifications per month when you receive new offers or buyer inquiries
All of the Platinum* features noted above, plus..
- Double the monthly advertising spend
Take a look at our membership enrollment page to read more about the features and sign up for the plan that best suits your business needs.
*Titan and Titan Ad memberships do not have access to the Diamond membership benefits.
I'm not sure if a membership is right for me. Can I try it first?
Absolutely! Currently, Bonanza offers sellers a free 30-day trial of the Silver or Gold membership levels. Visit the membership enrollment page and toggle the pricing option to "Monthly," and you will see the option to enroll in the free 30-day trial. Please note the following:
- The free trial is only eligible for Silver and Gold levels. Platinum, Diamond, Titan and Titan Ad are not eligible for the free trial
- You must enroll using a credit or debit card to take advantage of the free trial. PayPal subscriptions are not eligible for the free trial.
- The trial is only valid for sellers who enroll on a month-to-month basis. Sellers who enroll in the annual plan receive a discounted rate in lieu of the first 30 days free. Annual subscriptions are billed up-front, all at once.
- Only sellers who have never subscribed to a membership in the past can take advantage of the free 30-day trial.
How can I view and manage my existing Pro membership?
To view and manage your membership, just click the "View benefits" link in the upper right-hand corner of your "Account Dashboard" to visit your membership profile. Here, you can view:
- your current plan and pricing summary
- your membership checklist to ensure you are taking advantage of all the features associated with your Pro membership
- your payment details
- your membership billing history
A membership is not the best fit for my current business needs. Can I cancel it?
Memberships do not require any contracts and can be canceled at any time. Please note that the membership fee is non-refundable, so if you are unsure about subscribing to a membership, we recommend enrolling on a month-to-month basis to start. Should you cancel your membership, you will retain the membership benefits for the remainder of your subscription period. After that time, the membership will expire and your account will no longer be charged.