You can set up PayPal as an option for receiving payments from buyers in your booth settings. Point your mouse over the "Selling" link in the upper left-hand corner of any page, then select "Booth settings" from the drop down. Click on the "Payments & purchases" tab, then click the blue "Connect account" button to log into your PayPal account and connect with your Bonanza booth for receiving payments. Buyers will then be able to submit payments directly to your PayPal account when completing checkout.
Note: PayPal requires a Personal or Business account for your payments to be disbursed to your account. Bonanza does not store your PayPal password and does not have access to your private PayPal account.
Instant Payment Notifications (IPN)
If you have a PayPal Business Account and wish to utilize the Instant Payment Notification feature, you must enter the URL "https://notifications.bonanza.com/paypal" (without the quotes) in your IPN settings.
- Log into your Paypal account
- Click in the upper right hand corner and choose "Profile and Settings"
- Choose "My selling tools"
- Choose "Instant payment notifications Update/edit" along the right side
- Choose to edit the settings and enter https://notifications.bonanza.com/paypal for the URL