What are the Steps to Setting up a Booth?
Getting started selling on Bonanza is easy! Just follow the few simple steps outlined below to post your items in front of millions of shoppers.
How do I set up a booth?
1. Click the button to Sell on Bonanza* in the upper left-hand corner of any page, then click the green button to "Start Selling Now."
*If you've already set up an account and are returning to complete booth setup, point your mouse over the "Selling" link in the upper left-hand corner of any page and select "Add or edit items" from the drop-down and click the green button to "Open your Booth."
Note that at this time, Bonanza requires all sellers to accept PayPal payments. Due to PayPal restrictions, Bonanza does not support sellers located in Israel (IL) or Japan (JP) or locations where PayPal is not operational.
2. Set your contact email and password, then create a username and booth title.* You can also use your Facebook or Google login to create an account.
*If you've already created a Bonanza account, you'll be directed to the next step in the booth activation process.
3. If you sell on another platform or have an inventory sheet (CSV), you can choose to quickly and easily import your items (optional). Bonus, importing at this step will bump you to the head of the import queue! Read our importer guide, or learn more about importing from a CSV file.
If you choose not to import at this step, you can always import your items at a later time.
4. Enter your personal information including name, address, shipping costs (required) and phone number. You can also set your "Ships from" address (if different from your main address) and subscribe to Bonanza email notifications here.
5. Connect your PayPal (required) and Stripe (optional) account(s) to receive payments from buyers. Choose whether or not you want Bonanza to advertise your items (recommended).
6. Enter your credit card information to validate your identity and finalize setup.
We will only charge this card if you choose to subscribe to an optional premium service, or if you don't manually pay your seller fees via PayPal prior to the payment due date.
Please note that the credit card billing information must exactly match the information entered in your account settings on the previous page. If you experience issues adding your credit/debit card to Bonanza, we recommend contacting your bank or card provider directly for more information.
See, we told you it was easy! Now you can start adding as many items as you like to your booth (well, up to 75,000) and nary a line of fine print. It can't be that simple, can it? Pretty much.
How long will my booth stay online?
Until you take it down.