Bonapitit is an API that allows developers to write their own applications that interface directly with Bonanza. Potential uses of Bonapitit could include:
- Writing a desktop application that allows users to post or edit their items from their computer
- Writing a Facebook plugin that grabs all of the items from a user's friends and displays them in a user's profile
- Integrating Bonanza inventory into a flash plugin that displays items into blogs or user websites a novel way
- Populating a seller's website with their Bonanza inventory in a customized manner
- Creating an iPhone app to search Bonanza inventory and earn commissions when users buy items
To learn more about signing up for a Bonapitit account, and implementing our API, check out the API docs.
Questions about Bonanza's API? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.