As a Google Shopping partner, Bonanza is excited to offer a promotional package to new Webstore Broadcaster advertisers!
Tell me more about this special offer.
Sellers who sign up for and advertise through the Webstore Broadcaster for 30 days will receive:
- Waived management fees (up to $100) for the first month
- A custom domain name for 1 year (valued at $25)
- $100 in free Google Ads credit when you spend $25*
This sounds too good to be true. What's the catch?
You're right. It is a pretty awesome deal. There are a few stipulations:
- This offer is valid for a limited time only, so act fast!
- The free annual custom domain name subscription offer applies when you purchase a new domain during the Webstore Broadcaster activation flow*
- Sellers must spend $25 in 30 days* in order for the Google Ads coupon to kick in
- Sellers who receive a free custom domain but end their ads before 30 days may be billed the cost of their domain (up to $25)
*Terms and conditions for Google Ads credit offer:
Bonanza is responsible for providing the service aligned to this offer, including sourcing and entering the Google Ads code on your behalf as specified below. The free annual domain name subscription offer applies when you purchase a new domain during Webstore Broadcaster activation.
In the below terms, “Google Ads” may mean Google Ads or AdWords Express, as appropriate.
1. Offer available to customers with a billing address in the United States only. One promotional code per advertiser.
2. To activate this offer: Enter the promotional code in your account before August 7, 2018. In order to participate in this offer, you must enter the code within 14 days of your first ad impression being served from your first Google Ads account.
3. To earn the credit: After entering the code, your advertising campaigns must accrue costs of at least $25, excluding any taxes, within 30 days. Making a payment of $25 is not sufficient. The tracking of advertising costs towards $25 begins after you've entered the code.
4. Once 2 & 3 are completed, the credit will typically be applied within 5 days to the Billing Summary of your account.
5. Credits apply to future advertising costs only. Credits cannot be applied to costs accrued before the code was entered.
6. You won’t receive a notification once your credit is used up and any additional advertising costs will be charged to your form of payment. If you don’t want to continue advertising, you can pause or delete your campaigns at any time.
7. Your account must be successfully billed by Google Ads and remain in good standing in order to qualify for the promotional credit.
8. Full terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.google.com/ads/coupons/terms.html