Make sure you get your stuff! Incorrectly entered addresses may unnecessarily delay shipment. Please enter address information in the appropriate boxes and double-check for typos and other errors. The system may return an error during checkout if the shipping address you're entering on Bonanza doesn't match up with the shipping address you're entering with the payment processor (PayPal or Amazon Pay). Be sure to double-check that both addresses match up (this is especially important on PayPal).
APO, FPO, and DPO Addresses
Having trouble entering an APO, FPO, or DPO address on our address form? Following these steps should help:
- City field: Enter "APO," "FPO," or "DPO."
- State/Province/Region field: Enter the two-letter code for the region where the recipient is stationed. Typically, but not always, the code is "AE" for recipients stationed in Europe, Canada, Africa, or the Middle East; "AA" for recipients stationed in the Americas; and "AP" for recipients stationed in Asia or the Pacific.
- Country field: Always select "United States" from the drop-down menu regardless of where the recipient is stationed.
Guam and U.S. Protectorates/Insular Areas
Having trouble addresses for Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands (U.S.), Guam, American Samoa, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, or Federated States of Micronesia? Following these steps should help:
- Country field: Select "United States."
- ZIP Code field: Always double-check for the correct ZIP code.
Commercial Mail Receiving Agency (CMRA) Addresses
If you're a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency), do not use "Box" for your mailbox number; instead, use # or PMB. This will help make sure that your address is not mistaken for a P.O. Box, and that orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.