Top Rated Sellers are recognized as sellers who consistently earn high ratings from buyers thanks to fast shipping and excellent service. To be considered a Top Rated Seller on Bonanza, you must meet certain requirements and performance standards. Top Rated Seller status will be reviewed on a daily basis. Sellers who meet the criteria will have a gold badge visible on their banner, as well as on their booth homepage and item listing pages, helping sellers to achieve more sales by instilling confidence in buyers. You can read more about how to achieve Top Rated Seller status below:
Top Rated Seller Requirements*
- Maintain an average of 4.9 star feedback or higher. Don't break the rules!
- Active member on Bonanza for at least 90 days
- 25+ transactions with US buyers within 1 year
- A minimum of $250 in annual sales
- Refund rate lower than 20%
- Compliant with all Bonanza policies
- At least 90% of your transactions marked as shipped**
*Any eBay sellers with Top Rated Sellers status also meet the criteria for Top Rated Seller status on Bonanza and will have their status imported along with their eBay feedback. After 15 transactions on Bonanza, sellers must comply with the Top Rated Seller requirements outlined above to maintain this status on Bonanza.
**Refunded/canceled transactions excluded from this rule.