Logging into your Bonanza account
With your Bonanza username and password
To log into your Bonanza account, visit the login page by clicking the button in the top-right corner of any Bonanza page. You can log in using your Bonanza username or registered email address and your Bonanza password.
Forgot your Bonanza username and/or password? Click the "Forgot username" and/or "Forgot password" links under the appropriate fields on the login page to have a new one sent to your registered email address.
With your Facebook or Google account
You can also log in using your Facebook or Google Accounts. Click the appropriate tab on the login page and you will be directed to sign into the platform (Facebook or Google) using your credentials for that site.
If you already have a Bonanza account registered to the email address associated with your Facebook or Google account, you will receive an email requesting you to authorize the login attempt, helping to keep your account secure.
Troubleshooting login issues
- Do not to include any spaces before or after your username and password.
- Check the "Show password" box under the login form to view your password as you enter it and ensure you're typing it correctly.
- Clear your cache, cookies and browser history to ensure your browser is not automatically inserting outdated login details for your account.
- Use the "Forgot username" or "Forgot password" link(s) to send instructions to your registered email address.
- Check your spam or junk folder if the email does not arrive in your inbox
- Add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your contacts or safe-sender list in your email settings
Logging out of your Bonanza Account
To log out of your Bonanza account, simply hover your mouse over your username in the top-right corner of any Bonanza page and click the button to "Log out."
Still need assistance? Contact our friendly support team!